Monday, January 23, 2012

Tea for Two

The new stamp set Tea Shoppe sure brings back memories of tea parties when I was a little girl.  But my favorite memories of all are those we're making now -- having tea parties with our grandchildren.  (Would you believe I still have my tea cup set.)  Whether you drink coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, I think anyone would love to receive this card because it was made "Just for You."


This stamp set is available on page 19 of the Occasions Mini Catalog.  If you'd like a catalog or wish to place an order contact me at sjsmith20@frontier.com, or call me at 608-339-4164.

Stamp set:  Tea Shoppe; Card Stock: Whisper White, Concord Crush, In Color Pattern Stack; Ink: Concord Crush; Big Shot: Elegant Bouquet folder, 3" circle die, scallop circles #2; Punch: 1" punch, word window; Misc: crocheted flowers, Basic & Large Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment