Tuesday, January 17, 2012

To My BLT (Big Loving Teddy Bear)

OK, now I have your attention!!  It's so much fun creating cards with all our new products in the Occasions Mini Catalog.

This card was so easy to make.  First I embossed the Heart Adorning Accents folder on the Whisper White card stock.  It's one of a set of three folders that will add extra dimension to your card.  The stamp is from the Take It to Heart stamp set.  It was perfectly cut using the Hearts Collection Die and popped up on a larger heart also cut from the same die.  The intricate Large Paper Doily makes for a delicate background.  The finishing touch comes from the P.S. I Love You stamp set.  Can you think of someone you could give this card to?  I know I can, cause we're still two kids crazy in love.          

No comments:

Post a Comment