Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All Occasion Cards

It never fails, I need a card at the last minute and my mind goes blank.  I can't even get my creative juices flowing.  My palms are sweaty and I know the mail will be picked up soon.  What should I do?  No way, I'm not going to buy a card!!!!!

Dah, I finally smartened up and made some all occasion cards to keep on hand.  Here's one of my favorites.

Could this be any easier and what a great way to use up leftover designer paper.

Stamp set:  Eastern Blooms (I know it's retired but I love this one.)
Paper:  Whisper White, Sweet Shop DSP, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Ink:  Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Misc:  1/2" Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Postage Stamp Punch, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment