Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Nothing compares with being a mother . . . who else can be bugged, tugged, hugged and loved all at the same time!

I spent a few days with my mom taking her shopping, visiting and out to eat at one of her favorite restaurants, yup you guessed it Culvers!  She just loves cheeseburgers with everything on it, fries and a cup of coffee.  I tried to talk her into a yummy Turtle Sundae but she was too full!  She loves to hear what fish Wayne has caught or new woodworking project he's made, how my boys and their families are, and she likes to look at any greeting cards or paper projects I've made.

Here's my mom's Mother's Day card:

 
Of course she loved it and put it on display in the living room.  Wow, right past posting on the refrigerator, that's even better than when I was a little girl!!

Stamp set:  Field Flowers
Paper:  Whisper White and Pink Pirouette
Ink:  Soft Suede, Old Olive
Cool tools:  Labels Collection Framelits, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls


 

We made this card at our March workshop.  All I had to do was add a Happy Mother's Day greeting and I had two beautiful Mother's Day cards ready for my beautiful daughter-in-laws.

Stamp set:  Simply Soft Hostess set, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Whisper White, Sweet Shop DSP, Lucky Limeade
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Cool tools:  Labels Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Oval Dies, Basic Pearls, 5/8" Organza ribbon

I hope you had a wonderful day with your mom.  Thanks for stopping by,

Susie



   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment