Monday, August 1, 2011

It was a Scrappin' Day

Saturday morning Haley and Grandma headed up the loft to Grandma's stampin' haven.  Haley is eight and she loves to make greeting cards with Grandma, but we have never done any scrappin'.  I showed her around all my new cabinets and impressed her with all my stampin' goodies.  She couldn't wait to get her hands on the markers, the Big Shot and the punches.  I decided to make this her project and let her make most of the decisions.  I wanted to teach her how to use the punches, pick out colors and even use my Big Shot.  It took a little time, but I'm very proud of what we made together.

Haley is in Brownies and she and her mother attended the 2011 Mother-Daughter Banquet.  She looks so grown up and pretty in her beautiful dress..
On this page Haley and her brother Jayden (age five) are having some summer fun???  I don't think you can see the size of the fish they caught, but they will make a very nice meal!  All I can say is I'm hooked on scrapbooking and have lots of catching up to do!!!

We had a great time and I know we'll be scrappin' again!!  Hugs and kisses to my two little "honey bunnies" from Grandma!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment