Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome to Wayne's World

Some people think when you retire you have nothing to do but watch TV or sit behind a computer all day playing games.  Well, their nuts cause you fill your life with things you love to do, and can take a little time to enjoy it.  Whether its volunteering, helping at church, hobbies, grandchildren, traveling, whatever floats your boat.  And of course, we know what I like!  But what does my husband do?? 

Welcome to Wayne's World!  My husband has many hobbies - hunting, fishing, camping, woodworking, and now making beautiful handcrafted pens and pencils on his mini lathe.  He uses exotic woods, acrylics, elk and deer horns, and yes even snake skins (yuk!).  In fact you can use just about anything.  I thought today I'd share with you a few of his beautifully handcrafted pens.  They make beautiful gifts for any occasion.
 
So if you're looking for something special and unique, for that special someone, send me an e-mail or give us a call.  You won't be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment